The New Year is here! And I am so happy for a new beginning. However, I always suck at making resolutions when each new year comes around. This year I have made a list of 5 simple resolutions I believe that I can stick to
- Take Makeup Off – Being at uni and going out a lot, I have gotten into the bad habit of just going to bed with a face caked on to my real face. However since being back home I have been able to stick to this even when getting back from work late and my skin seems much better because of it.
- Blogging Schedule – At the beginning of last year I had done so well blogging twice a week and always had about 3 weeks of blog posts ready to go up. Recently it has not been like that so I have been trying to work on this. Also, doing a writing course is difficult as I barely have time to write for myself so I’m hoping that blogging more regularly will be this for me.
- Eat Healthily – This one wasn’t too bad last year but it could’ve been a lot better! This means no more noodles at 3am and I really want to eat more fruit and veg.
- Exercise More – This one was another one which got better towards the end of the year since joining the gym at university however there is always room to do more. I want to aim to go to the gym at least 4 times a week and now I have it in writing I can’t back down.
- Read Twice a Week – This isn’t just the books on my course, this is just reading for me, much like wanting to blog more is me writing for me. I have a lot of books on my to read list so I want to get through as many as I can this year.
Do you have any resolutions?