I missed a post yesterday, and that rarely ever happens. I like to think I am an organised person who normally has posts scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance but this week was not the case. Hopefully you will all forgive me, I have had work every day for the past few weeks and don’t have a day off until next Monday so things may be a bit anti social for the while.
Either way we are all still living and I wanted to share some little things that have happened in the past week that have kept me going
- I have been doing a lot more exercise than I did last year – last year I did no exercise – and it’s been making me feel a lot better in myself and I don’t want to blow my own trumpet but I’ve been fitting my clothes a lot better recently which makes up for all the christmas chocolate
- I have been reading a lot more which means I’m not on my phone or laptop as much in the evening and it means I’m not worrying about social media as much
- One of my best friends booked for us to do the Colour Run this Summer in London so that’s something to look forward to and I can’t wait
- I have found a 5 product face which is so quick and easy I can literally get out of bed 30 minutes before work and be ready and looking great with 20 minutes still to go
- my new piercing is healing really well and I can’t wait to take out the awful ring and put two studs in to make a double forward helix, and eventually a triple
So here are some little things from my life, what are little things in yours?