Sunday is my favourite day of the week; I feel like it is the perfect mixture of productivity and relaxing as everything seems to slow down but still get completed. Here are my favourite things to do between having a roast and going to work:
- Clean my desk because I can’t do any work with a messy room
- Sit down with a cup of tea and go through my calendar for the upcoming week
- Reply to any emails sitting in my inbox so I can start the new week with no outstanding tasks
- Write lists of things that need to get done over the next 7 days, mainly school work
- Think about upcoming blog posts, draft posts, and take photographs for them
- Change my bedding
What do you like to do on a Sunday?