- Do you have a certain place to read at home? No not really, although I do love to read in my bedroom as it is always the quietest, calmest place for me
- Bookmark or random piece of paper? I’m gonna have to go with bookmark, mainly because I have just made my own with card and washi tape (I love wash tape)
- Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a number of pages? Sadly, I have to stop at the end of a chapter or section, due to the reason that I can’t concentrate or remember what has happened if I just stop abruptly
- Do you eat or drink while reading? I love getting a cup of tea and getting caught up in a real page turner
- Do you watch TV or listen to music while reading? Background noise doesn’t really bother me, but TV and music; it’s gotta be quiet music or I can’t concentrate with a lot of things going on
- One book at a time or several at once? Only one. If I get more on the go I get confused and then never finish any of them!
- Reading at home or everywhere? Over the summer I had an internship for ThinkersLive and so on the tube every morning I would read and would read very easily!
- Reading out loud or silently in your head? Silently. I hated it in GCSEs where you had to read a section of the book, I would always mix up words and it was not good.
- Do you ever read ahead or skip pages? Whilst reading The Book Thief at the start of the summer, I accidentally (no seriously) stumbled upon the very last sentence whilst three quarters of the way through; let’s just say I cried.
- Do you ever write in books? As an A level I am doing Drama and Theatre studies, and the latter makes you analyse books similar to English Lit. Other than that I don’t write in the, but I say the pages that I find interesting with tabs.
I saw this tag on a blog that I follow and I thought it would be a fun one to do, I didn’t even realise that I had/didn’t have some of these habits before doing this.
I go back to school today (yay 😦 ) so I expect some of you are already back at school?
Whether you are/aren’t, have a super week!