With over half the year over, that went quickly, I thought I would share with you today what I have planned for the rest of the Summer before going back to school to start year 13.
Weathermen and women up and down the country have said that Summer 2014 is likely to be the hottest on record – bearing in mind they say this every year – I actually believe them and want to make the most of it as next year all my friends will go our separate ways.
- I have a pool and so I am determined to have as many pool parties as I can. Failing this I want to try and swim it once a
dayweek (let’s not get too ahead of ourselves Jess).
- I have been driving since I turned 17 in April and, having finally booked my theory test, I am determined to pass that then drive as much as I can in order to pass my driving test by the end of this year.
- For as long as I can remember, at the start of the summer holidays, we (the family) take a trip down to Dorset and stay in a converted barn for a week. Sadly, this is due to be the last one and so I am determined to love every minute of spending time with my crazy cousins!
- Last summer my two best friends went to Uganda for the month and so I hardly got to spend any time with them. I hope that can all change this Summer as they mean the world to me (I’m talking trips to London, BBQs, sleepovers, and pamper nights.
- When I turned 17 I wrote a list of 17 things I wanted to do by the end of my 17th year, I want to cross as many of those off that list possible this Summer (if you don’t aim high what are you meant to aim for)
I don’t have anything else planned for this Summer but I want to make the most of every minute and will take you all on the journey with me!
Do you have any exciting holidays planned?